Tuesday, August 19, 2008

URGENT PRAYER FOR BABY LUKE!

I was on my friend Monica's Blog and read the story on Baby Luke! It immediatly touched my heart and hit home. God healed my son Jonathan Vigil from cancer and he can do it for Baby Luke! Please read the story and pray for him that God do the miraculous in his life and give peace and understanding to the Fernando family. There is nothing to hard for our GOD! He has come through for many of us and in Faith will do it again! I am so glad to see how one posting can lead to many ONE GOD, APOSTOLIC, TONGUE TALKING, HOLY ROLLERS to bind together in prayer! TO GOD BE THE GLORY for what he is going to do! Brother & Sister Fernando we are all believing in JESUS NAME with you!
If you would like to leave a comment directly to Jen Fernando or Monica Hassass please visit their blogs listed below:
"Today I received a call from my dear friend, Jen Fernando requesting prayer for her baby boy, Luke. While at a routine doctor's visit, the doctor found a mass in Luke's tummy. I am so sad to report that they diagnosed him with liver cancer. He is only six month's old. In fact, he was born the same day as my son, Jon-Paul."

No comments: