Friday, October 10, 2008

My LIL SWEET PEA HAD ANOTHER SHOWER

Ok this is the result of a huge family baby Jared gets three baby showers. Wow he is growing so fast he is two months and already fits in 3-6 month clothing, yes he takes after daddy who is 6.6 Here are some pictures of my family here in Southern CA who threw me the baby shower. Thanks for the beautiful shower, MOM and my sisters-in-love Shelly Rowell, Mari Rowell, & Kristy Rowell! Love YallsMommy & Daddy!
Mamaw & Auntie MiMI Uncle Jeffrey & Auntie Kristy Auntie Mari & the Mantooths Sissy Madison & Papaw Cousin Brooklyn & MamawMamaw & Sweet Pea! Mommy & Auntie Mimi yes thats my mommy! Pics of sweet peas bath time....will someone please tell me I look like my mommy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Nicole,

He is so beautiful! The Lord has blessed you all with a big and wonderful family.
Jen

Rachel R said...

Oh my goodness!! What a stinkin' cutie... Post more pics when you can!! ;o)